What We Do
In partnership with the Center for Restorative Justice, IRIS provides professional development training, coaching, technical assistance and resources for the comprehensive holistic implementation of restorative justice practices in schools, juvenile justice, criminal justice, social services and community-based organizations. We offer both workshops for individuals and customized onsite trainings for schools ands organizations.
For individuals interested in developing skills and practice, we offer Open Enrollment trainings and workshops in range of restorative practices. These experiential and skill-based workshops are open to the public, offered year-round and held at the Center for Restorative Justice at Suffolk University located in historic Beacon Hill in the heart of Boston.
Location: Suffolk University
Beacon Hill, Boston
These workshops include:
- Tier 1 – Circle Training and Introduction to Restorative Practices
- Tier 2 – Addressing Conflict and Harm using Restorative Practices
- Tier 3 – Restorative Conferencing for Discipline
- Restorative Approach to Classroom Instructions and Interventions
- Trauma-Informed Restorative Practice for Educators
- Family-Focused Circle Training
- Restorative Practices for Criminal Justice Practitioners
- Circle Training for Working Together
- Addressing Conflict and Harm in Circle
For a full description and schedule of our upcoming 2018-2019 trainings please visit
IRIS/CRJ also offers customized professional development and organizational change technical assistance for schools, districts, juvenile/criminal justice and organizations. These services include: professional development, coaching, strategic planning, implementation coaching, evaluation and assessment.
To learn more about these services and speak with a CRJ staff member:
call 617-305-1991 or email email@example.com